Monday 4 October 2010

Going back to my roots....

I decided to ease myself back in slowly with a very simple card. I'm not overly keen on it, but I'm focusing on the fact that I actually made something as opposed to walking past my desk on my way to bed!
The image is a Milton stamp from Wild Rose Studio, backing papers are Dovecraft (I think), mirri card, gems & sentiment are from my stash.

I know Milton isn't traditionally grey, but I am somewhat limited to the colors I can use since I no longer have around 2/3 of my Promarkers since someone (naming no names) decided it would be fun to press all the nibs in as far as they would go. Not happy :(

I have an idea for another card I would like to do, but its late and I'm shattered. After a disappointing episode of X Factor I decided to have a sort out of my crafty stuff and work out what was salvageable and what wasn't. Lots of papers lost in the carnage sadly, along with several ink pads, pens, embellishments and stickers.

I will be looking for a decent lock for my door tomorrow!

Thanks for checking out my card, night all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment