Monday 8 August 2011

Late night crafting :)

Its 1.15am, I'm up in 5 hours and what am I doing? Blogging!! Why is it that when you have to get up for work you can't sleep but when its the weekend you're asleep by 10pm??? After tossing and turning for what felt like hours I decided to get up and do a bit of crafting- that was at 11.30 (oops!).


This is what I made:


Isn't she gorgeous? I bought her ages ago from Kenny K- if you haven't seen his digi's yet you're missing a treat- his designs are so fun. Papers are from a DCWV stack, Garden Party I think? I colored the image with Promarkers and added a doily die cut and some flowers.


Right, I am off back to bed to see if I can sleep (again)


Night all xx

1 comment:

  1. This blog is great source of information about Saint Patrick’s Day which is very useful for me. It very important information about Saint Patrick’s Day
    Thank you very much for this useful information.

    AMAZING CARDS FOR SAINT PATRICKS DAY.

    ReplyDelete