Saturday 20 August 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday :)

Well I haven't made any cards this week as I've been really busy at work, but I've been playing lots with my new Spectrum Noir pens and I have to say that I'm really impressed with them- they work really well with my Promarkers too which is a bonus as all of the 24 packs of Speccies are sold out at the moment!

Anyway in the absence of a card, I am posting a link to one of my favorite songs- it might be a bit emo for some people but I guess deep down I'm a bit of an emo chick!


I don't just listen to depressing music- promise!

1 comment:

  1. This blog is great source of information about Saint Patrick’s Day which is very useful for me. It very important information about Saint Patrick’s Day
    Thank you very much for this useful information.

    AMAZING CARDS FOR SAINT PATRICKS DAY.

    ReplyDelete