Friday 9 July 2010

I found the most fantastic digistamp site....

Bugaboo StampsSorry, 3 posts in one day- omg what is wrong with me!!! I had to tell you all about the most fantastic digistamp site that I found- some of the images are hilarious! Make sure you take a look at the Stella collection, those images and sentiments had me laughing out loud!  I have been looking round the site at images for about an hour and I am still no closer to choosing- I want them all!! I guess the one big advantage of digistamps is that they take up zero space in your drawers lol.

Another site you should definitely stop at is Little Musings. SJ, the lady who runs the blog is a super-talented lady who draws the cutest images. What's more she gives them away every Friday. She has just uploaded a Bella & Edward musing for us Twilight fans out there- I am eagerly awaiting my son's bedtime so I can have a play! SJ is in the process of having her images transferred to clear stamps by Personal Impressions which I believe will be sold through QVC. Hop on over to her site, have a look at the gorgeous cards made by her DT and get a few downloads- you know you want to!!

Another site you might want to take a look at is Elzybells- Elizabeth is another lady who creates the most fantastic stamps- I have been a fan of hers since she started around 7 yrs ago. Sadly she has decided to close Elzybells so all her stamps are currently half price!! She also has ink pads, cardstock, buttons and other goodies on the site, all on sale- go and see for yourselves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment