Friday 13 April 2012

Its a white on white day......

Over at Passion for Promarkers :)

I haven't used my good old PM's for a while and I really enjoyed coloring with them again. When I first saw the challenge I thought oh my gawd I can't do a totally white background, but then I played with a couple of embossing folders and it wasn't as hard as I thought it was gonna be.

Here is my offering:

 Wow, its taken me 2 days to be able to load this picture on here- Blogger what's going on??????

This little beauty was drawn by the wonderful Krista Smith of Saturated Canary- I discovered her digis via another blog a while back and I am seriously hooked- my aim is to own all of them hehe. I colored her with my Promarkers and used just little dabs of glitter in certain bits to bring it out slightly.

The backing paper is actually Centura Pearl card (love this stuff!) and I embossed it with 2 different Cuttlebug folders- a swirly one and a script one, the heart is a Marrianne die and I just added some ribbon (Joanna Sheen) and some bling (not a clue!). I sat and stared at it for ages thinking that it needed something else but now I've had a couple of days to think about it I've decided that its lovely as it is- my first white on white card and I'm actually very proud of it :)

Right, challenges....... I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers  where the theme is 'white on white'
I love Promarkers the theme over here is also 'white on white'
Cardmad Fairy - Use die cuts or punches
Sweet Stampin - Dies & doodles- I have used a die and the swirly embossing folder kinda looks like a doodle right?
The Crafty Pad - Die-delicious


I think that's it (well its certainly enough!). I'll hopefully be back later as I have another card to upload

xx

11 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, the white on white has worked a treat I think.
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    ~Sweet Stampin'~
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud you shuold be Claire !! Love your white on white card, that image is gorgeous !! Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week with your beautiful card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous WOW card, and I totally get where you're coming from with Krista's images (I bought my first couple recently and have a very long wishlist too!!)

    So pleased you joined us at THE CRAFTY PAD for our Die-Delicious challenge.
    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, love the image and the beautiful dies and embossing on your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers and Sweet Stampin this week. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, Claire, WoW are not too difficult at all and you have done a great job on this card. Perfect for our challenge this week at I ♥ Promarkers. Good luck!
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sooo lovely! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Pad

    venus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is just so beutiful! I love the all white and the image is just beautifully colored.

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Love Mickaela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful card!
    Sweet image and details.
    Thank you for joining us at PfP,
    hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  10. wspaniałe połączenie kolorów, urocza karteczka...

    ReplyDelete