Monday 9 April 2012

A busy bank holiday!

Evening peeps :)

Well I hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend- this past week I just haven't stopped. My little boy has been on Easter break from nursery so we've been going to his friends so they can play together, he's also had 2 birthday parties in the past 4 days, the second of which was this afternoon so I'm now shattered lol.

This is the birthday card I made for his little friend who's party we were at today:




I am really sorry about the rubbish photos- my blackberry had the cheek to fall in the mop bucket yesterday so its currently drying out in a bag of rice so I had to use my camera which has issues (for want of a better word!). I don't know why the photos have those wavy lines on them- at first I thought it might have been Connor's dirty fingerprints on the lens but I've cleaned it and they're still there so I'm flummoxed. If anyone has any bright ideas I'd love to hear them!

Anyway back to the card itself- the image is from the wonderful digi site that is Tiddly Inks. I only discovered it very recently and OMG I'm in love. This little character is called Wryn, isn't she gorgeous? I've bought several, ok 9, digis from there in the past couple of days and I can't stop coloring the images just for the sake of it! I've colored her with my Spectrum Noirs onto Neenah card. The papers are by Pink Petticoat (another fave digi store of mine) and I've mounted them onto kraft card which I edged in some pink ink. A few Marianne butterfly die-cuts, some pearls and gems and that was it. It doesn't look like much but it took me aaaages to make, mainly because my son kept interrupting me asking if it was time to go to the party yet!

Hope you like :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a cutie pie, and lovely colours on your card too hun.xx

    ReplyDelete